Sunday, June 13, 2010

Remember "Sun Tea"?!

Sun Tea
Lipton's answer to Nestea. I remember these ads from my childhood. Then one summer I went home and my Mum was making... Sun Tea! Pitcher of tap water, throw some tea bags in it, cover top with a plastic bag and put in the sun for a few hours.

Recently I brought Sun Tea into today's generation...

Use your favorite Yogi Tea, I used 3 bags of Sweet Chai plus 1 bag of Classic. Put in a glass pitcher, fill with filtered water. Let sit in sun for a few hours.
Sweeten with liquid Stevia.

Stevia is a sweetener that is merely powdered leaves. Or, if in liquid form, made liquid. Unlike Agave syrup, the other natural sweetener, it will not play with your blood sugar, and it is indeed an alkalizing, raw product. I use it everyday in my coffee too. Use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment